The greatest scientific advancement in the industry since memory foam, phase change material (PCM) offers continual temperature regulation for ideal sleep comfort. Our proprietary application of OmniPhase™ microencapsulated phase change material has created a new category in memory foam comfort. PCM continually adjusts to body and environmental temperature to maintain the optimum sleep temperature range. Supportive memory foam is infused with graphite – known for its excellent thermal conductivity properties – to remove heat. Tiny graphite molecules in the pillow create pathways that use conduction to channel heat away from the head, face and neck. A Tencel® mesh cover creates a soft, smooth surface that helps to control humidity while allowing for maximum exposure to the Omniphase™ coating. We maximized the most advanced pillow-cooling technology available to create ideal comfort.
- OmniPhase™ phase change material
- Graphite-infused memory foam
- Ventilated for breathable comfort
- OmniPhase™ microencapsulated phase change material provides continual temperature regulation for ideal sleep comfort.
- Super-conductive graphite molecules create pathways that naturally move heat away from the head, face and neck.
- Ventilated design improves airflow and breathability.
- Tencel™ mesh cover creates a soft, smooth surface with maximum exposure to the Omniphase™ coating.
- Made with a proprietary application of the most advanced pillow-cooling technology available.
Stunningly soft and smooth Tencel™ botanical fiber has inherent moisture management properties that make it ideal for sensitive skin and temperature-sensitive sleepers.
With its enhanced thermal conductivity, graphite infused in memory foam creates a pathway that naturally moves heat away from the body.
OmniPhase™ Phase Change Material
Microencapsulated phase change material continually absorbs and releases heat as needed to maintain the optimum sleep temperature.