AirflowMax™ Temp Control (From $429)
Our exclusive AirflowMax™ Temp Control Collection features innovative cooling technologies with specialized advanced breathable blends of foam designed to allow heat to be pulled away from your body and escape through the mattress while you sleep.
Available in true Hybrid style, more traditional Euro Top Style, as well as Orthopedic Foam Core style, you are sure to find exactly the mattress you’ve been dreaming of.
20-year warranty, free national shipping, handcrafted in the USA, and Certipur-US foams are the brand promises we guarantee with every Mack Mattress in our advanced line.
Comes in a box for the convenience of shipping and handling in your home. Our mattresses expand 90% of the way in 60 seconds, where we welcome sleeping on them the same night you open the box!
*AirflowMax™ Organic Latex allows you to feel weightless with responsive support while warm air is able to freely escape the mattress while cool air rushes in. GOTS-certified cotton and wool, along with the naturally hypo-allergenic, anti-microbial, and environmentally friendly features of natural latex bring a cleaner and more natural sleep environment.
*AirflowMax™ Memory Foam allows for heat to escape from your mattress.
*AirflowMax™ Copper Memory Foam actively conducts excess heat away from your body while cradling you in all the right places.
*AirflowMax™ Copper+ Memory Foam adds the benefit of adaptive Phase Change Material to draw even more heat buildup away from the body. Available exclusively in our Yukon models.
*AirflowMax™ Graphene Memory Foam is a hyper conductor, even more efficient than copper, zeroing out excess heat like never before. Couple that with our adaptive Phase Change Material (available in our Permafrost model), and you’ll sleep deeper than you ever thought possible. Fun fact: our Permafrost Graphene Orthopedic mattress is 17% colder than the TempurBreeze and only a quarter of the price!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do You Deliver?
Yes! We offer two types of delivery to our Central Ohio customers. The price ranges are based on how far you are from Columbus. You are able to calculate the price at checkout or contact any of our retail locations.
- Standard Delivery Service: $55 – $95 (based on distance from Columbus)
- Drop off at your front door or garage.
- Take the old bed away (the old mattress must be set by the front door or inside your garage)
- Free Standard Delivery is available on orders over $1000 in the Columbus area.
- White Glove Delivery Service: $100 – $140 (based on distance from Columbus)
- Delivery and Complete set up in your room of mattress set
- Take the old bed away from any room in your house (please strip the bedding from your mattress prior to arrival).
I live outside of Central Ohio. Will you ship to me?
Yes! Select items feature free shipping to your door via FedEx. Use our guide below for reference. It is grouped by product type. For specific questions feel free to message us.
- Only AirflowMax™ mattresses at this time feature free national shipping. Foundations are not included with a mattress purchase.
- Clearance National Brands or Value Mattresses are only available for local pickup or delivery.
- Foundations, Bed Frames, and Headboards
- Wood Foundations, Bed Frames, and Headboards are not available to ship. These are available for local pickup or delivery only.
- 14″ platform base is available to ship free nationally.
- Adjustable Bases
- Our Steel, Upholstered, and Luxury Adjustable Bases are available for local pickup and delivery only.
- Zero Gravity and Omni Massage Adjustable Bases are available for free shipping nationwide.
Do you allow returns?
Due to the nature of our business, we do not give refunds on mattresses, box springs, or adjustable bases.
We do allow a 90-day comfort exchange period with a 10% restocking fee on mattresses. Exchanges are only available for the same size mattress you initially purchased.
Bedding Accessories: (Including Sheets, Pillows, Mattress Protectors) 1. Unopened product in original packaging with original receipt: Full refund within 30 days of purchase. 2. Opened product with the original packaging and receipt: Refund less 20% restocking fee within 30 days of purchase. 3. Product may not be returned after 30 days of purchase.
Can I pickup in store?
Yes! You can order your product(s) online and schedule your free pickup in the store.
*AirflowMax™ mattresses are made to order with limited stock available in the store. For most purchases, your mattress will not be available for pickup until 10-14 business days.
*Items Special Ordered online will take some time to bring in (typically 2-3 weeks if not sooner). We will be in touch with you every step of the way to know when to expect your order.
What is a "Special Order" on your website?
A “Special Order” is a specific function of our website where you can place an order for an item not currently in stock at our physical stores.
Meaning, that we will need to place the order with our suppliers with your item generally arriving in 2-3 weeks.